Monday 4 November 2013

Ace Music Producer, OJB Jezreel, Discharged From Indian Hospital

Song writer, singer and producer, OJB Jezreel, has been discharged from hospital after a successful kidney transplant procedure.

Thousands of Nigerians on social media and beyond, including Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, had rallied behind the ace producer who sought for help to raise the $100,000 fee required for a routine kidney transplant a few months ago.
OJB-Jezreel-and-wife
ojb and wife
OJB expressed his appreciation to all Nigerians in a statement and disclosed that his life, which once hung by a thread, has been restored. See statement from OJB below:
Dear fellow Nigerians,
Greetings from far away India! I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise. I have been reading a lot of news about me being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different blogs by my good friends. I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers and good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible. I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you soon…….
Thank you once again sincerely,
Your very own OJB Jezreel.

#SaveOjb has been saved

No comments:

Post a Comment